I only take a limited number of booking each year so that I am able to work to the best of my ability and keep each wedding to a very high standard. The past few years I have ended the year fully booked so please get in touch as soon as possible in order to avoid disappointment.
My unique style of shooting means that around 80% of your day will be covered naturally giving you plenty of time to spend with family & friends. The other 20% involves me using your chosen venue & it's grounds to find artistic and creative ways to capture some stunning portraits. I make sure every wedding is photographed in a friendly and unobtrusive way.
2021 is currently 80% fully booked
Peak season dates fill up very quickly
2021 - 2023 bookings are now being taken
to keep things simple I have two packages which are my 'PREP TILL PARTY' and my 'Prep till 1st dance' options. a 25% deposit is taken on every booking in order to secure the date, the remaining balance does not need to be paid until 90 days before the wedding day.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
A Second Photographer for 8 hours to capture your wedding day from a second perspective. Having a second photographer can cover groom preparation which is something the bride would normally not get the opportunity to see. It can also help assist me with certain shots that i may not have attempted without an assistant present.
Bespoke Wedding Album
A Beautiful Italian wedding album custom designed to suit your taste and style. This amazing keepsake is a a perfect way to immortalize your wedding photographs for yourselves, your family and the generations to come. It is something for you both to treasure for many years, made to the highest standards and with a bespoke finish, hand made in Italy you will never come across two identical albums.
Bespoke Wooden USB Presentation Box & Prints
This custom usb box comes complete with a wooden usb memory stick loaded with your wedding images. The box contains around 25 prints of your choice and is engraved with your names and your wedding date. (nobody can ever forget your anniversary)